Do you know that up until a week or so ago, I thought brussel sprouts were retched vegtables. In fact hubby will tell you that a few years ago at a farmers market I asked, perplexed, what is this toddler sized tree looking thing? He just thought it was hillarious that I had never seen brussel sprouts on the stalk before. Cmon this gal is from Oklahoma, I don't recall driving along the sides of the road seeing these things growing.
So to get back to the point... as you know from the title of this blog, my motto is, "Just Add Butter!"
Lindsey's Buttered Brussel Sprouts
1/2 stalk of brussel sprouts
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp minced garlic

Cut the sprouts off the stalk and clean well
Slice each sprout in half vertically.

Just add in your butter and garlic.

Saute until well browned.
Easy peasy!
I've been eating them non-stop!!
Great Lin! Yes, we 'Okies' don't have alot of chances to see brussel sprouts grow..I've never seen them! But I have eaten them and I like. Love your blog sweetie!!
ReplyDelete